I was thinking about my increased levels of Vitamin D as I turned my face up to the sun this morning; lovely! I know that we need vitamin D for healthy bones and teeth and increased exposure to sunlight (safely) provides it and so does Salmon, sardines, tuna, cows milk, eggs and shiitake mushrooms. These are the best sources anyway. So next time you turn your face up to the sun you can feel the healthy dose you are getting! Bring on the spring! x
- Stimulate your relaxation response
- What does Christmas mean to you?
- Magic happens outside of your comfort zone!
- Live a fulfilled life with your goal setting!
- Do you put your needs first?
- Do you have Issues in your Tissues?
- Are you ready to put Fear in it’s place?
- Self – Esteem and Me!
- The body holds onto fat!
- The 20 best foods to keep you young!
- The 5 best foods to promote sleep.
- Helping to reduce or avoid Inflammation in the body.
- Oats and blood sugar levels.
- Enjoying the Sunshine and living in the present moment!
- Early Diagnosis with M.E
- Sunshine and Vitamin D!
- What is Wellbeing?